Saturday, December 26, 2009

Non prescription acne pill?

Are there any pills that get rid of acne that I could just buy at Fred Myer without having to go to the pharmacy?Non prescription acne pill?
There are not any that have been clincally studied as being actually effective, no. Herbal/dietary supplements aren't regulated by the FDA, and such supplements can sometimes be very dangerous (Herbalife supplements have been found to have very dangerous amounts of lead in them.)





So, for safety concerns and (and also practical concerns about actual effectiveness), I would not waste time on herbal/natural cures that supposedly help acne -- most of them (just like those diet pills you see advertised all of the time) end up being completely ineffective.





The best options you have are cleansers and leave-on treatments that have salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or sometimes sulfur. If your acne does not respond to these, see a dermatologist for more aggressive therapies.Non prescription acne pill?
i honestly dont think those thiings work. your best bet is to use cetaphil soap and just wash your face well 2x's a day.








I'm REALLY SORRY to post this but if anyone has had eczema and has had to use topical steriods please answer my question. I really need some input.
Nature's Cure. It comes with a lotion, too. It's all natural and it really helped me with my acne. It's about $10 for a one month supply. Keep in mind that everyone's skin is different and what works for one person might not work for another.
i hate to answer but im sharing this which was shared to me, this one helped me a lot on my acne! http://tinyurl(put dot here)com/6gnqnq sorry i cannot paste the link, just delete the ';(put dot here)'; and replace it with dot. Thanks MVCJR! it really works!
I wouldn't waste my money on that. You can try supplements that are meant to improve the appearance of your skin, hair, nails and joints. Try a MSM supplement, or a Zinc supplement or ''DermaVite'' dietary supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment