Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I lessen the redness when using the prescription acne medication, Differin?

I am using clindamycin in the mornings and differin at night. I am three months into this regimen, and I only get pimples occasionally. I only have red marks left, pretty much. I apply to only my cheeks and chin (Lower half of my face except the nose). The areas where i apply medication is more red, in comparison to my forehead, or the top half of my face, where i dont apply differin. I'm quite sure its the differin that is making my face red because it is a very common side effect. I apply Dove SPF 15 sunblock + moisturizer combination in the mornings and complex 15 moisturizer at night. Is there anything I can do to subside the redness? Aloe vera, perhaps? Anything?





Thanks!How can I lessen the redness when using the prescription acne medication, Differin?
I'd suggest you lessen how much you are using. Acne medications have acid in them, and can be harsh to your skin. People who struggle with acne usually have sensitive skin. Did your doctor prescribe using both at one time? If not then stop using both and use what your doctor gave you because you might just be irritating your skin even more than normal. Just use it less often, or less of it. Keep moisturizing and using that sun block!How can I lessen the redness when using the prescription acne medication, Differin?
It's better to use Skinoren cream, it's doesn't make dry skin but off course if you will over dosage with Skinoren or any other medication for skin, you will don't cure your skin but will make more worse.





So be carefully and you have to know where to stop

No comments:

Post a Comment