Saturday, December 26, 2009

do i have to stop tazorac (a prescription for acne)to get a microdermabrasion?and micro questions

hy im interested in microdermabrasion


the tazorac is good i have like a year with it but it doeant do anything for my enlarged pores and blackheads


the only thing tazorac does is it helps me from not break out so much








i want to know if i have to stop my tazorac in order to get micro done?





any one on taz while microdermabrating





how much yal payed and how many treatments did yal take do i have to stop tazorac (a prescription for acne)to get a microdermabrasion?and micro questions
You should ask your dermatologist if it's safe to do it. I've never had micro but I checked into it. They told me you need at least 4-6 treatments spaced a week apart (or 2 weeks if your skin is sensitive). I think it was around $80 per treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment