Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fastest Acne Medication/Prescription?

I was wondering what is the fastest acne medication/prescription for moderate acne on the face. I will be going to the dermatologist soon and wanted to know about how long I will be free of acne after using the medication beforehand. Thanks!Fastest Acne Medication/Prescription?
If you don't want to use a zillion differant things, or recipies,


then I totally advise using


Neutrogena Rapid Clear Spot Gel for Acne-Prone Skin





I bought some at 2:00 today


at 2:30 I got home and put some on


at 5:30 half were gone and the rest were super small


11:00 (time it is here) they are all gone and my face looks awesome!





If u buy it, it is about 10 or so dollars, and the tube looks pretty small, but it works AMAZINGLY








hope I helped :DFastest Acne Medication/Prescription?
benzoyl peroxide cream works pretty quickly. the best acting prescription is roaccutane (known under several other names) but it is a serious drug with serious side effects
The yoke of an egg !! Seriously this works amazingly well. Smear the yellow part on your face and let it dry for about 45 minutes. Do this once a day and you will always have flawless skin.
their is a prescription cream called Benzaclyn that works well, should take only a few days to clear up
try choking it up with tooth paste overnight. It will dimnish the other day. Sound stupidly innovative, but is indeed worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment