Saturday, December 26, 2009

Acne cream thats not prescription? 15 year old guy?

i just have a couple of small pimples and want them gone.


cause maybe my girl cares about it


any recomendations? preferably one with a moisturizer in itAcne cream thats not prescription? 15 year old guy?
Use hydrocortisone cream or alpha hydroxy, or a combination of them. Both will moisturize and even your skin.





If you're not into either of those, put toothpaste on each pimple before bed. The toothpaste will zap up the oil in a few days.Acne cream thats not prescription? 15 year old guy?
Acne can be embarrassing at the best of times. I would try going into a site called Epinions.com and find out what users are saying about various products. Good hygene which involves regular bathing helps a lot. Good internal health is a major contributor to healthy skin. Consider going to see a wholistic health professional, they have some great supplements. Try and stay away from the junk foods. I鈥檝e also had good luck with a product called Acnezine. Below are a couple of articles I found you might find helpful. All the best!
hey bud, you need to go to http://www.theacneanswers.com and get your parents to buy you one of their cheap programs that rid your acne. When I was 18 I went on one of their programs and lost 70% of my acne in less than a week. I dunno, give it a shot. Also, I've heard something about rubbing honey and something else on each pimple before sleep, look it up. Again, http://www.theacneanswers.com if you want to get it all cleared up, for good. It will always come back unless you target it now
Clearasil worked for me-wash your face and put it on at night in the areas that are prone to oiliness and pimples.
PROACTIVE IT WORKSSSSSS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment