Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have really bad acne. I've used both over the counter creams and prescription cream and neither worked...?

Attack of the killer acne? I was thinking about using Proactiv but the fact that it's advertised with infomercials turns me off. I mean, does it actually do anything? Any other suggestions?





Also, I have way too many pimples to dry them out with something like toothpaste. I'd have to smear toothpaste all over my face... :)I have really bad acne. I've used both over the counter creams and prescription cream and neither worked...?
First off, make sure you're drinking a lot of water daily.


Secondly, start drinking green tea. I used to have constant pimples all over and when I started drinking green tea (2 cups a day normally), they went away.





If doing neither of those works you could see your doctor. They might have something you can try.


After those, if they don't work, try ProActiv, I have heard nothing but good things about it.I have really bad acne. I've used both over the counter creams and prescription cream and neither worked...?
ok. i had the exact same thing...I use Velocity by Mary kay, and i also use The Blemish control toner by mary kay. It worked AWESOME On my face!! =D








Cleanser--


http://www.marykay.com/skincare//velocity/default.aspx





Blemish Control Toner---


http://www.marykay.com/skincare/classicbasicskincare/10106500/10106500/default.aspx





I hope i helped!! =D (expect great results)
proactive works really well but it makes ur face be addicted to it and if you ever run out or decide to stop using it your face will end up looking like a giant pimple not a good image


i would try soething else
I used to use Proactiv and it worked really well for me by using the set all together, BUT it can get really expensive. So now I use AcneFree, its the same idea (the cleanser+toner+moisturizer) and it works as good or better for me than Proactiv AND its only like $20.... they have the set at like Walmart, or KMart or like Target and stuff, or even some grocery stores.





Birth control pills also really help, especially if your worst acne is like on your period or right before. If you take these and the Acnefree together, your face should clear right up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment