Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do u use prescription acne medicine?

I'm going to start using some and i was wondering what it is likeDo u use prescription acne medicine?
yah i use benzaclin and differin they work but have to be patient!Do u use prescription acne medicine?
I was given acutane pills to take everyday and i won't lie, it kinda sucked. My face dried up really bad even if i drank lots of water. I got nose bleeds and couldn't go in the sun for a long time. But, it was definitely worth it cuz now my face is still clear years later.
I do, it's great it's prescribed especially for you it's not like over the counter stuff and it works really well.
Yes i do , have since about a year ago and it really works!


i wonder why everyone doesn't use it lol


xoxo
yES....AND IT REALLY WORKS. MY SKIN LOOKS MUCH BETTER! TRUST ME GIRL..YOU WILL SEE AN IMPROVEMENT!





LUV,





MICKEY!
yea i use it n it doesnt work!!!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment