Saturday, December 26, 2009

For anyone using prescription acne medicine!?

i have been using presciption acne medicine that totaly cleared up my face..(differin and benzaclin) but of course it is making my skin more sensitive. the other day i swam in the pool and this morning i have red irritated spots by my eyes. i think it may have something to do with the medicine and chlorine together.any one else have this problem? what is it?For anyone using prescription acne medicine!?
My sister had the exact same thing happen.


Just get some Aquaphor and put it on the irritated spots. It should clear up in 2-4 days.


(I know, too long!)For anyone using prescription acne medicine!?
A friend of mine told me she had the same problem, she wanted to see a doctor, but her mom said no. It cleared up in like 3 or 4 days by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment