Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What prescription cream is good for Acne?As I think I have some on my nose!?

benzyol peroxide is a good product it used to be prescription only but now it is available over the counter. I am sorry I don't know what % is available anymore, but it works.What prescription cream is good for Acne?As I think I have some on my nose!?
There are a variety of ways to treat acne and many acne sufferers have found that the natural types of acne treatments can be effective at helping to stop your acne and no negative side effects.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acneWhat prescription cream is good for Acne?As I think I have some on my nose!?
I think you mean non-prescription cream no point going to the doctors for a spot


by the way you havnt got acne acne is when you have a lot of spots and redness for a very long time


clean and clear treatment is good about 3 pound something in tescos, sainsburys, boots


or if you have tcp in your house try that - just dap it lightly with tcp every few hours

No comments:

Post a Comment