Saturday, December 26, 2009

Prescription acne medicine?

best prescription acne medicine?


im going back to my dermatologist to try and find another acne treatment...i've been on retin-a, and differin, i've also been on antibiotics for my acne and NOTHING has worked...








i dont want to take accutane, so what other prescription medicine is available? i've tried everything over the counter including pro-activ, clinique 3 step system...ect. i have huge pores, blackheads, white heads and i get a few cysts tooPrescription acne medicine?
Honestly, Mario Badescu products saved my skin. You should really take a look at them! Other products that work are from Lush, with all natural products. Maybe you should try not taking prescription medicine, sometimes they really dont work.Prescription acne medicine?
I know accutane sounds bad, and I really didn't want to go on it, but I was so depressed with my acne, my doctor talked me into it. I can honestly say, accutane has changed my life. Please, at least hear me out about this. I know how you feel. I've been there. Tried everything, feels like there's no hope. I started accutane, and I was very skeptical about it and didn't think it was going to make a difference at all. Was I proven wrong or what. Within the first couple weeks I noticed my skin getting much healthier and breakouts were definitely decreasing. I've been on the program for about 5 months, and I have 2 more days until I'm completely done with accutane. Trust me, just think about it. My acne was severe and I didn't even want to do anything because I hated being seen in public. Now, I'm bursting with confidence because I feel I can do things without having to worry about my skin all the time. i can take pictures with my friends, I can smile, it's great. I've never been so happy and I think you should give accutane another thought. Talk to the dermatologist about it and see what s/he thinks about it. I know it changed my life, and I've read about other people and how it's changed theirs. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck and hope you find your miracle skin help from above.
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment