Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I use prescription acne treatment but i STILL have acne! >:[?

i wash my face in the morning and at nite with a benzoyol peroxide wash. then at night, i put on my prescription acne medicine after washing my face.





its called EVOCLIN and its this foam you dispense and it dissolves into your skin. IT COST $200 for a 100 g can!





well, i've been using it every day since november 2008. my doc said it would take about a month to take action. well for a while, my skin was FLAWLESS. i was seriously amazed. but lately, my skin will be clear for like 1-3 days, then breakout like CRAZY for about a week! its mainly on my T-zone.





what can i do now?! please help!I use prescription acne treatment but i STILL have acne! %26gt;:[?
Are you oily in your T-zone? Excess oil can produce acne. Also do break out during ';that time of the month (if you are a girl)'; then it could be a hormonal imbalance

No comments:

Post a Comment