Friday, January 8, 2010

What prescriptions are best for Acne?

I use differin right now and it works okay. Any suggestions?What prescriptions are best for Acne?
There are a lot of good treatments out there. My friend tried an all natural medicine and has been having good luck with it. Its hard to sort through all of the prescription medications. Some drs put people on heavy duty antibiotic treatments, but I worry about developing an immunity to antibiotics. I was reading this and it sounded pretty safe


http://womans-health.net/acne/index.php


I think I would feel better about something that is natural. I hate taking a lot of prescriptions. I hope this helps a little.What prescriptions are best for Acne?
accutane is the best treatment.
i had severe acne on my chest and shoulders...yeah its pretty gross! but i totally ignored it for a really long time till they became all infected then i went to the skin doctor and he prescibed me to acutaine...i was on it for 5 months and its THE BEST treatment ever! most fo the bad acne turned ito scars and hes gonna treat them


so if your acne is super bad go to a skin doctor ask em bout acutaine
';acutaine...i was on it for 5 months and its THE BEST treatment ever';


actually it isnt the best well for girls theres alot more issues with being able to get pregnant and birth defects. but acutane was actually proven that it can change people and there moods.( happy person turns into mad person kinda deal)


goto a dermatoligist and talk to them and explain how your skin is where you get it ect and theyw ill recommend something





in my oppinion i was on acutane and i would try to avoid it as much as possible, try different treatments first and if they dont work, and they still recommend acutane then go for it
Acne is a result of an imbalance of two or several factors in skin condition relating to the duct system and sebaceous gland.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment