Friday, January 8, 2010

I have acne and use prescription medicines?

ok i used to used retin a micro, now i use the .03% differin along with benzaclin. and some other thing im supposed to use up my nose to fight bacteria.





What is better to use and the best combination. I am seeing a dermatologist, but ive been going for a year and still get big breakoutsI have acne and use prescription medicines?
proactivI have acne and use prescription medicines?
ask the derm for antibiotics. topical stuff is not enough
i'll tell you what i tell everyone in your situation. take accutane.
first off, stop using all be careful using all of that stuff on your skin because it allows the sun to burn your skin faster.





Second- don't stick anything up your nose, please.





Third, proactiv isn't prescription, but I've used it and it works magic. Do you have oily, dry or combination skin? Drink a LOT of water (believe me, it makes a huge difference), stay away from food that causes you to break out- for me it's dairy products and oily pizza. Also, find out if you have any allergies. Sometimes the skin could just be reacting to an allergy you have. I learned I have a dust allergy, which explained a whole host of problems from trouble breathing at night to my face being itchy.





Also, I read that flax seed oil helps kill bacteria on the skin, when ingested. You have to take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day. I tried it, and not sure if it worked well, but at least I was getting my omega-3 fatty acids- which can usually only be gotten from fish.
My daughter had it really bad, even on her back and arms...


She started taking NATURES CURE about a month later,


she could wear tank tops and she completely stopped


having breakouts as long as she kept taking it....


Any store has it over the counter for about $10.00..........


It is all natural


, safe and really works...


also, stop eating greasy foods.........

No comments:

Post a Comment