Friday, January 8, 2010

Back acne prescriptions?

I have had back acne since I was 13 years old and I am now 21. I have tried just about every over the counter acne medicine out there, including proactive. I have tried everything from changing my laundry detergent to changing my hairspray. Nothing has worked... My doctors told me it was just something I was going to have to grow out of. Well its been almost 10 years and I'm completely over these huge pimples on my back. I now have tons of scars from them too.





My question is what prescriptions has anyone tried for back acne that has worked? I'm going to my doctor again after he prescribed me differin gel which did not work. I am looking for a prescription that will get rid of my acne. I am also looking for a prescription that will take away the scars as well. Any suggestions would be very helpful.Back acne prescriptions?
Dear Friend


Having used Dr Sheffield's Clear Zit Acne Treatment Cream I can definitely tell you that it works within 24 hours.





If you buy it today, by tomorrow morning, the zits will be gone that you simply would not believe it yourself.





This amazing affordable product works like magic.





IF you want that overnight success then this is the product that you are looking for.





Take Care


Angel Doll





Others have experienced the same. Click link below.Back acne prescriptions?
This may not work for you, but . . . I had back acne for years with huge, painful cysts. It even hurt when I took a shower. Anyway, I dated a dermatologist who said I needed to shower at night and use a non-comodonic lotion on my back because the ph level was all off. Sure enough, after about a month of using lotion, the bacne started to clear up.


Hope it works . . . don't you cringe when someone slaps you on your back.
If you have soft/sensitive/oily skin(like me) i'm going to try baking soda and water. You mix it together and leave it on your face for like an hour... i haven't it tried it yet though.(:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Shower as often as possdible and it could have to do with ur lotion iif not u should shower often and always wash ur back good








ITS EXTREMLY IMPORTANT
People suffering from mild or moderate body acne, I heartily recommend the Clear Pores System. Hard to treat cases are better left to a dermatologist鈥檚 skills, although ClearPores is certainly up to the task.





The best way to treat acne is to cleanse the skin with a solution containing Salicylic Acid and SD Alcohol 40. The ClearPores body and face washes contain these two excellent ingredients, which are accompanied by the well-known Aloe Vera (to soothe the skin and help the healing process), Dandelion Root and Yellow Dock.





See its official site: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Also...keep your body skin clean every day and be careful not to trigger acne or rashes by wearing very tight clothing or heavy backpacks. If you feel your clothing, backpack or purse is causing you skin problems, then start thinking about alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment