Friday, January 8, 2010

Can i put a moisturizer under or over my topical acne prescriptions? what about make-up?

i have one i use in the morning and one i use at night, can i put moisturizer on under the medicine and still have it work properly? what about in the morning can i put a moisturizer and make-up on over it? Can i put a moisturizer under or over my topical acne prescriptions? what about make-up?
I have two different prescription creams as well. One for morning and one for night.


Definitely use moisturizer.





As for make-up, I use it right after I put on my morning cream and it still works perfectly.





Although I wouldn't recommend using a heavy liquid-based foundation on top of the medicine, as that clogs your pores and could interfere with the medicine. I use a powder foundation you can purchase at MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment