Friday, January 8, 2010

Did acne prescriptions work for you?

have they worked for you or not? plz shareDid acne prescriptions work for you?
You bet ya. The small pimples and just general acne yes. Solodyn is what i use and it is some heavy duty stuff and i only have 1 pimple like every 2 weeks, its great. I used to have like 3 every week. I high reccomend using perscription meds. Although they can dry out your face in the winter.Did acne prescriptions work for you?
heck yes they did
Some creams worked some didn't, best for me was benzoyl peroxide but as I stopped using it I started breaking out again.


Best way to get rid of acne is to drink lots of water and try not to stress too much about it as stress if known to make acne worse. Also acne goes away pretty fast when you know how to get rid of body toxins. I used this method and has been acne free since then http://acnefreein3days.net-reviews.info You can try it if you like.


Good Luck
i use tazorac for blackehaeds and bezaclin they work really well but take a while to start working when you first start useing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment