Friday, January 8, 2010

Ugh I hate Acne!! I've got the prescription pills and creams....and still i have breakouts!!!!?

So around this time last year i went to the dermatologist for my acne and he prescribed me minocycline pill as well as Duac Topical Gel, and Differin cream


It took a while but my face eventually cleared up, with the occasional minor outbreak, but it was a lot better than what it was. Then after a few months, he told me i could quit taking the pills and it's been months since then. However, recently like the last month or two, my face has been a mess AGAIN!!! and i HATE IT!!! I still use the creams exactly like i'm supposed to and everything, but still i'm breaking out!! is it some how possible that my skin got immune to the medication, causing it to no longer work?? i really don't know what to do, any one else had a similar problem??


thank you :)Ugh I hate Acne!! I've got the prescription pills and creams....and still i have breakouts!!!!?
It might not just be your skin having a certain disorder, but your skin might also be dehydrated, you need to drink plenty of water and get vitamin C , oranges, limes, grapefruit, I don麓t know if that works for you.Ugh I hate Acne!! I've got the prescription pills and creams....and still i have breakouts!!!!?
Has your doctor tried you on Accutane (generic Clarivis)? I know several people that have had tremendous success with it. And another good point -the generic is only $4.00 at Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment