Friday, January 8, 2010

Did your prescription for your acne work for you?

I went to my dermatologist and they prescribed 5% benziq peroxide (spelled wrong) wash, and differin gel. They also gave me pills to take in the morning and after dinner (I have to eat before taking the pill) Anyways, I've been using these for a month now, and i feel like it is getting worse. I never had acne on my neck and now I do. What am I doing wrong? Should i call my dermatologist and ask for a stronger pill or wait another month?





Also, I heard that some prescriptions make your face become worse at first, then it all clears up. I don't know if that is true in my situation because the dermatologist never said it would or wouldn't do that. If it is doing that, how long more would it take to clear my acne?Did your prescription for your acne work for you?
I myself am on Differin. My doctor told me it would get worse for 2-3 weeks before getting better, and its true, and I am on my way to getting pretty skin. However, because it has been a month and you have so many treatments it is hard to say what might be causing this reaction. I would make an appointment with your doctor so he can start adjusting your doses.
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment