Friday, January 8, 2010

Prescriptions for acne that works? ?

Differin Azelic Acid, anything?Prescriptions for acne that works? ?
Accutane is the very best, but the most harsh as well. The side effects can be severe, and there's a lot of controversy about it causing depression in teenagers. I took it in my early 20's and my acne was cleared up for over 10 years! It certainly works well, but I feel it should be reserved for the most severe cases only. Otherwise, I also loved Retin-A cream - it was slow to take effect, but left me with beautiful skin afterwards.Prescriptions for acne that works? ?
you should try acne clarifying complex from shaklee. Their products are the best on the market today, and all natural. You should check out the website at www.shaklee.net/urban. they have great products that are for far less that department store brands and also because of their products being all natural, they are not harmful to the skin. Also comes with 100% money back guarentee. Let me know how it works.
Acutane works well. It's a pain to get, you have to have a doctor recommend it for you and then have him send a letter to the company clarifying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment