Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm looking for information on the acne prescriptions Duac and Benzaclin.?

I've already reviewed the web sites. I just want to know about any personal experiences with these prescriptions. Which one is better? Any bad side effects?I'm looking for information on the acne prescriptions Duac and Benzaclin.?
I have been on Duac for a week now and I have seen signs of improvment not as fast as I have hoped but much better then before I am also on an antibiotic with the cream. Good luck !I'm looking for information on the acne prescriptions Duac and Benzaclin.?
IT IS ALL IN HERE! :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>





TRUST ME! REALLY GOOD INFO.


YOU WON鈥橳 REGRET CHECKING OUT THE WEB


Here is what the WEBSITE CONTAINS:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 TIMELINE OF ACNE TREATMENT


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External links
Hi my name is Mark and I`m an assoicate in a health ? wellness co. Be very careful about taking drugs to cure ur acne problem.There will be certainly side effects.Ther are proven natural ways to cure ur problem.One product we sell called Isonix does just that.Check out my website www.marcnorris.isagenix.com and feel free to write me at marknor59@hotmail.com Take care Mark
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment