Monday, April 26, 2010

I have a prescription for monodox for my acne and i want to know how much does it cost if i have no insurance?

how much would it cost for 60 pills of monodox if i have no health insurance and how much would the generic costI have a prescription for monodox for my acne and i want to know how much does it cost if i have no insurance?
Call the pharmacy and ask them.I have a prescription for monodox for my acne and i want to know how much does it cost if i have no insurance?
My suggestion is trying to absorb as much information as you can before making up your mind,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm is a good one.
It would depend on the dose. Per month, it would cost about $40.





If that is a little high for you, you can talk to your physician about tetracycline. It is in the same class and is used for acne, but it is cheaper. The cost of 60 capsules is about $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment